Book Title: Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2018 Edition: How to Pay Less for College (College Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTake control of your college financial aid experience with this essential guide—the only annual guidebook with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
The filing date for the FAFSA has moved up—and since many colleges disburse financial aid on a first-come, first-served basis, it's essential that you get your paperwork filled quickly and accurately. As seen in USA Today
, the Wall Street Journal
, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke
will help you do just that, plus ...
• Navigate the most recent changes to the FAFSA
• Use line-by-line strategies for filling out the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to maximum effect
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying for assistance
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if necessary
• Plan strategically as a separated/divorced parent, blended family, or independent studentPaying for College Without Going Broke
also includes a foreword by former president Bill Clinton.