Book Title: Travel to Tulum: Your guide to paradise
Publisher: Tulum Traveler, LLC
Author: Ashley Campo
- Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan (Travel Guide)
- Maya Ruins of Mexico - Travel Guide to Chichen Itza, Tulum, Teotihuacan, Palenque, and more (2017)
- The True History of Tulum: Everything you need to know before you go to the ruins, or, what you wish you read before you went!
- Moon Tulum: Including Chichén Itzá & the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve (Moon Handbooks)
- Best Of Tulum Travel Guide: The Finest Places Tulum, Mexico Has To Offer
- The Maya Sites - Hidden Treasures of the Rain Forest: Getting Around - Short Guide
- The Maya (Ninth edition) (Ancient Peoples and Places)
- Mayan Civilization: Explore the History and Mystery of the Ancient Mayan Ruins, Religion, Calendar, and More (Mayan Ruins, Mayan Religion, Ancient Civilization, Mayan Calendar)
- Interview with an Expat: Tulum, Mexico: Learn About the Mayan Riviera from Real Expats!: Expatriate and Escape the Rat Race! An Expat Fever Series Book (Expat Fever! 3)
Travel to Tulum is the ultimate guidebook for travelers seeking an authentic, genuine experience while in Tulum. Packed with insider's tips, there are options for every budget and suggestions only the locals know about.
Paired with the resources the author shares on her site -> Tulumtraveler.com (just copy and paste into your browser), you will be ready for an incredible vacation in paradise.
It is nearly impossible to not fall in love with Tulum. It is paradise in its truest form: sandy beaches, calm, crystal blue water and a beach zone that is disconnected and off the grid. There is amazing food and friendly, welcoming people. The beaches and ruins are legendary but Tulum has so much more to offer beyond these two obvious appeals… if you know where to go.
Helpful information on Tulum can be hard to find. Travel to Tulum is your inside scoop on when to visit, what to pack, money saving tips, things to do and where to stay once you arrive. Everything you need to plan the perfect trip to this magical paradise.